That's right. I'm really going to start writing on this thing again. As my first blog post in a while, I've decided this should have some interesting stuff in it too. Ok interesting stuff:
A. If you're looking for new TV shows to try, I highly recommend the following. I'll also explain why:
1. Person of Interest. It has the best combat sequences I've seen in a modern setting. Really crazy shit happens, all the time, and it's wildly entertaining. (Mild spoiler warning) For example, in one scene, the protagonist (named John) is arrested and put into a police car with a corrupt cop. The cop drives John out into the desert to execute him. John calmly pulls a flashbang out of his jacket pocket, pulls the pin and tosses it under the seat driver's seat of the car. Good stuff.
2. Game of Thrones. It's epic LotR style fantasy in a realistic setting featuring breathtaking scenery and acting. Need I say more?
3. Orphan Black. I won't spoil anything about this one. The main character is absolutely beautiful, it's a really well written sci fi story and it's by the BBC. I highly recommend it. The mystery is kind of the point of the show so if I said more it'd ruin it.
B. Random cool sciencey information:
1. The average human brain can contain over 2.5 petabytes of information. Each petabyte is something like 1,000 terabytes.
2. One night soon, we're going to have a 'super moon' - the moon will be at the closest point in relation to earth that it's been at in years. Big moon incoming!
3. China has started large scale efforts to steal technological secrets from the US using cyber warfare. Regrettably they're succeeding. But what should we do about it?
Ok, this is long enough for now. I'll write another one of these soon(TM). Night folks.